2-Tier Spice Rack Organizer, Fresh Household Spice Jars Bottle Shelf Holder Stainless Steel Kitchen Countertop 2 Tier Storage Organizer Kitchen Shelf Rack – Silver:
This is the best spice rack I’ve ever found,and I went through several different types. I mounted 2 of them side by side on my kitchen wall, and they are easy to hang and use. I may buy another one too, they are so great! I have more than 100 spices, so it was hard to find a solution to store them all in a way that made them accessible to my while I was cooking. No cabinet solution worked. Most spice racks don’t hold this quantity of spice bottles (30). So, this was ideal. I received them in perfect condition, and shipping didn’t take long either – even though they come from overseas. One of my favorite things now… my wonderful spice rack(s)!
- SPICE RACK SIZE & CAPACITY: 38.2×13.1×37.3 cm. An interval between 2 layers: 11.81 in, a height of fence: 1.18 in. Large capacity with an interval of 11.81 inches: A helper to keep your spice jars, molasses, and oil bottles, and seasoning cans organized. Please check the 7th picture which guides how to install this spice rack
- SPACE SAVING DESIGN: Space saving solution for your under sink storage. Set it up underneath a sink, this metal shelf is easy to install and makes under the shelf storage more efficient.
- Sturdy stainless steel material spice rack keeps all your spices in one rack for easy access and organization. You can also use this organizer rack to storage your flower pots, tools, toys, etc.
- WIDE / TALL SHELVES: The 2-Tier Free Standing Countertop Multi-Purpose Rack has wider taller shelves to ensure most spices, jars, cans, canisters, and condiments remain easily accessible when cooking or baking
- WHAT’S IN THE PACKAGE: One Spice Rack (composed of 2 x Side Racks. 1 x Top Rack. 1 x Bottom Rack). Kindly Note: Rack only. Pictured jars, spices or other items are not included.
- UTILIZATION: Utilize in any room of the house to store, sort, and easily access items. Usable in cabinets, on shelves, or in pantry\’s